Monday 15 April 2013

With a touch of hint, my heart flutter..

Unable to express my feelings.. wad else can i do?
Perhaps the masked me has suppressed the emotional me for too long.

No matter wad happen, I suppress them within..
because i'm used to it..
i've ever tried once to open up.
it took me a good 3-4 months, but the trust was broken..
and it took me nearly 3 years to build the wall up again.

This time, the wall is unbreakable with a small door at the side.
This small door would allow people to enter as and when i wish..
the wall will remain.
i'm tired of building up the wall again.
by breaking just the door.. it means that i have lesser space to fill up the entire wall..
A huff and a puff would smoke up the hole.. leaving me an imaginary fully filled up wall.

Oh well, nobody understands how i feel and i dont need anyone to know..

That's me.
If anyone is still going to tell me off, then get lost.
I'm sick of people telling me how to behave.
If you cant handle me, then dont come near me.

Loves,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment