Tuesday 23 April 2013

Internship at HDB BRI

Internship has been boring..
Boring is an understatement! My goodness.
On the first day of work, there’s nothing much we can do.
They just brought us around and let us know of the place.. hmm..
 
Day 2, which is today.. is bad~
We were assigned to do their green mark certification.. and i swear it’s the worse module in my year 2 life!
Well, it’s one of the worse..
Hello, I had a D for that!!
And now, internship.. AGAIN!
GOSH.
What’s worse..?
It was raining during lunch break..and so.....
We skipped lunch.
There’s snacks and wadeva not at the pantry..but, i might well dont eat right~
Sian.
Ultimate sian.
My partner went off to eat the pastries.. but well, nahh.
Life just couldn’t suck more.

But since the place is sooo near to my house.. i got not much complain :/

I’m hungry. Very hungry. I think i’m gonna die soon.
Shouldn’t have skipped breakfast.. now i’m hungry. VERY HUNGRY.
Sucks to be me.

Bought two tigers on the way home ysd..
Childhood toys, haha!
But they are SO adorable.
How can one resist! GAH!
 
Smoking and drinking cold water is my meals.
 
Loves,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment