Saturday 27 April 2013

____ing you might be an understatement.

Work is seriously..fml.

Moving on~~ haha.
Given my horrible condition, i wanted to give last night a miss..
so i joked to my friend that if i get a free ride home, i'll go.
and i got it. .__.
oh well.. i went.
Guess it was too big group, we got separated.
and i..went with another group of guys i met there.
all nsmen.
the guy in red checkered was sweet, but the one that kept talking to me was the one in white.
we went to the dancefloor tgt and i failed miserably finding for my other friends. seriously, where did they go man!
while dancing, the checkered guy gave me a light stick so i wont get lose. haha.
cos before that when i lost my friends,
i was finding for them.. and they brought me out to find my friends.
after i gave up hope finding for them, since i saw two of them grinding each other..
i guess i know wad the others are up to alrdy. haha!

last night was the only night i smoked so little. cos my cigg nt with me! ):
but well, phuture/zouk is indeed a nice place to go~
however, zouk seemed to have alot of ang moh.. not really safe to go thr. went for awhile only.

Girls picture before going in!
Well, the guys were outside :p


Wasn't in the mood to club, but well.. i guess it was fun.
I swear that dress was damn short. .__.
and that mere was telling me, whr got whr got.

And after clubbing:

Embedded image permalink

End of Story

Loves,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment