Sunday 28 April 2013

The only thing that let the memories run like you're with me.

The song repeats on the playlist as the one and only song.

Everyday, I fight back the urge to call or text you.. because i know if you do, you would.

You still make me smile. Even though you are the main reason why i'm upset.

Been reading too much of quotes. haha.
Well, they are original..except the third~


Rex just fb-msged me.
He asked why I smoke.
Still say last time promise him that i wont smoke.
so instead, i asked him why he care..
i nvr knew that i still exist in his life..

That's life.. full of surprises.

Fingers crossed that I wont skip lunches this week.
Mood seriously bad these few days. Sigh.
and the wisdom tooth is hurting me like a biatch.
Must stop smoking soon.. but the work at internship is.. );

18 more weeks to leave internship..
Hard to wake up so early for work.
No reason to look forward to work.
It's just boring me with the modules i dislike the most.
Why am i not in designing or engineering.. ):
My life would have been better.. than doing fm. -.-
Designing.. ):
Designing.. ):
GAHHHH, WADEVA.
Off to slp T.T

Loves,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment