Thursday 18 April 2013

Aim and Motivate

Had a rushed dinner with Jack today..
work ended damn early today, so i ended up at Starbucks for an hour or so with my candy crush :D
Met up to take his erhu and had Soup Spoon for dinner..
Damn filling..
Actually, i didnt eat much..but a salad and some soup.
He totally ruined my mood for eating with the news of the china bitch. .___.

He mentioned that he's going ShenZhen for this competition in July!
and it's smth like SYF, where everyone gets an award like gold, silver or bronze.
It sounds great! Just like grading.. haha!
I believe the cert helps to build up our music portfolio.
So tempted to go!
Maybe next year? :D
Can reward myself to a trip and gain some experience at the same time..
Travelling alone sounds damn fun!

Speaking of which! I forgotten to meet my senior.. oops!
She bought wine for me, although it's her birthday :x
 and i feel abit bad for not buying her anything :/
Maybe next month! :D
A free meal in JB? :p

Tomorrow's gonna be my last day of work in Beauty Empire..
Gonna miss the people there..
All so nice and sweet :D

Shall head for bed now..
So tired yet unwilling to sleep :/
Shall boost myself with the machines tomorrow :D

Loves,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment