Thursday 25 April 2013

Cramps are women's worse enermy

Yeah, you read that right.
Cramps are totally a mf-ing bitch, i swear!
It makes you feel scared everywhere at anytime.
Scared of staining your clothes, the chairs, scared of bumping in ghost cos you are 'dirty' and wadeva bullshit nots.
I SWEAR IT'S DAMN ANNOYING.
SUPPORT SEX CHANGE PLS.

Damn. I'm chilled.
These few days has been hell..
Sigh.. Poor Meredith have to entertain this annoying soul in me.
Too hungry, too cold, too thirsty, too lazy, too bored.. and wad else~~
Everything under the sun.. i'm complaining.. ):
this internship is killing me..
and wad else?
i'm left with 2 sticks for tmr! AND OH DAMN.
I forgot to take money from dad. tada.
No need buy cigg liao.
Good job -.-
I'm gonna be sooooo moodless tmr.

Alright.

Week One Day 1 : Formal top with Grey cardi coat(which apparently i've removed)


Week One Day 2 : No more formal! :D


Week One Day 3:


Week One Day 4:


That's all for now.. ):

Loves,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment