Monday 8 April 2013

OCS Social Night on 5thApril2013





 See the pretty flower given by the gentleman of the night~
Their TANGO wing de social night was held at Temasek Club.
Being the sotong us, we had no idea where it is and because of his uniform.. we took cab there!
After registration, we had to take three polaroids.
Stayed around the bar for awhile, we proceeded to the dining area.
The whole dining period was alright..
just abit awkward cos the men had to push in and out the chair for their date.
but well, i got used to it anyway~ hehe!
During the talk, he was like feeling bad.. cos i had to listen to all the 'boring' talks.
well, i'm kinda fine with it. but i guess he just feel bad for boring me. haha!


 This is one of the polaroids we took, and this is the one i like best and it's with me! :D


We took photos on our own too!
how can we miss the great photos on such a special night for them~
After taking photos, we rushed off..
cos we were both craving for a cigg..badly!
and so we called a cab and headed West mall!
and guess wad, we managed to get the tix to the movie we wanted to watch.
we had the elite seats, which caused like..19 per seat.
but serious, it's totally worth it!
it comes with popcorn and a drink~
well, it's a date right..
so it must end well!
we took the elite seats and enjoyed the movie!
throughout the movie, we kept laughing when we screamed at the scary parts.
it was so funny when he got scared by the sudden barking of the dog in the movie.
hehe!!


 Photo of the flower and polariod while waiting for our turn to write well wishes for the wing~












Photo taken after the function, he was trying his luck to get a cab..
but well, i guess they prefer me.
so i got the call through instead, hehe!



 

After the horror movie, we went out for another stick again.. hehe!
thought the lighting was not bad, hence the above picture. 


End of the night, the flower is still pretty :D
Well, actually till now.. the pretty flower is still alive and in the living room!

It feels so nice, so comfortable.
The way we communicate, just like how enzymes fit into the opp pieces.
He understands and sympathize my pain and anger, i understand his stressness and irritateness.
Everytime we hang out, we know about each other even more.
End of the day, it never fails to make me smile.
That day was abit awkward but, it was like a fairytale came through.
Seeing the gentleman side of him, I'm sure his potential wife would be very fortunate.
No matter how much I think he's good, he's just a friend..
But he'll be a very good friend.
With him, I am able to open up myself and feel relaxed..
i can be myself, like..really myself.
He has seen the ugly and embarrassing side of me and the dressed up side of me.
Till the end, he's there.


I'm totally totally grateful for all the friends that stayed with me, especially through the hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment