Wednesday 10 April 2013

Movie-ing again with Le Gentleman

Impromptu meetup after practice in school today.
Was too bored in practice and he had a sudden night out, so yesh! :D
Went for dinner and just nice had two hours to spare.. so we ended up at the movie theatre again~
Watch the General Yang show, notttt bad~
Considering the interruption of his choco bar, hahah!

He say the photos taken by his friends are collected, but he no show me yet! ):
Say wad give me the ugly one then the nicer one he keep. Ji dan pls~
*BISH*
i will have it somehow :D
*puppy eyes*

Gonna quit my receptionist job next Thursday!
then shall head out for shopping with my babe on Friday..
Followed by celebrating Ivan's birthday at some pub with Le Gentleman.
still wondering wad to get for him..lighter? hmm..
talking bout Ivan.. that pimp came to my workplace and scare me that day, irritating.
but well, he's sorta mute. hahaha!! cos he just had his wisdom tooth removed. HAHAHA!
Shall meet up and chat with him soon! :D

Yawn! Shall head for bed and wake up early for prata tomorrow! *fingers crossed*

Love,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment