Friday 12 April 2013

No idea

Feeling confused with what I wan in my life..

I guess, end of the day..i'm still alone and back to square.
After chatting with Jensiong today, i feel even more confused and lost..
SIGH.
thinking back, i led my life miserably..
So many things to say, but no words to describe.

Let's describe my supper today.
Weird.
Having my egg tart from iforgotwadcountry..
it taste like milk..soft like melted cheese..and looks like..idk, milk?
doubt i would finish it, it feels fattening..

Speaking of fattening..
Jensiong and I had Hot Tomato for dinner.. (again, i know i know~)
though we planned for manhattan, haha!
but poor boy was hungry, so we went for smth faster.
i had my usual pork chop..and today! they served it with this long chunk of fats!!
so scary!
well, i cut it out..and he ate it :D
HEHE, sinful him~

Kay. i shall remove my happy mask..throw my unfinished supper..
and head for bed.

I'm still lost.
Perhaps, i shouldnt think of r/s at all..
I cant even handle myself, how to handle a r/s?!
fkmylife, yes pls.

And..my bank is like running low again.
SIGH.
must stop lending ppl money.
Come, let's declare how much ppl owe me~
740!
YA SIA. wtf is wrong with me!
kayy, wadeva.
kind souls can donate some offerings to me via my bank acc :D
hehehe.

Work tomorrow, again.

Loves,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment