Monday 30 April 2012

Playing with the fire of music

My goal in poly.. was not to finish my diploma,
but to finish at least grade 5 of my music theory..
and it seems like i'm failing..
i haven started on any grades yet !
omg, damn waste time !
But Ziyang say he dont mind teaching me theory :D

Speaking of him, went to watch his solo performance on Saturday night..
He paid for my tix though, hehe.
not bad hurhh, but the others abit sian..
cos not close with those who were performing..
Well, wadeva~

Met up with him before the whole concert~
then gave him a flower bear, hehe.
Zitong and i bought for him de~ *evil laughter*
chatted awhile jiu saw YongSiang, hahas.
the irritating one, hahaha !!
then we went in le~
after concert, chatted awhile jiu head home~
but Zitong and i hungry, so we went jurong east station to have dinner :p
eat, chat, drank..jiu home sweet home :p

TBH, Ziyang's progression very fast..
unlike mine, sigh..
am too lazy le ):
he like so on for music ! and he totally got the talent.

i..? little passion, little talent, no hardwork.
yeah, that's me for the past years..
probably the reason why she chose others over me..
it's okayy~ i believe my teacher has faith in me.
i hope :x
sometimes humans are just so fake..
idk, i dont dare to judge ):
idk the truth.
idk how i play.

urghhh, forget it.

In the eyes of mine, i think that a player who has expert level of grading..
is someone who is able to sight read most scores with little difficulty and is able to play all notes so wonderfully.

i guess, i dont deserve my certs now ):
sighhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment