Tuesday 3 April 2012

If you can't accept me for who i am, then leave.

I have high and low tolerance, just dont trigger my low tolerance and you're fine.
I dont get irritated over every little things but when you irritate me..
you better fk off straight.

seriously.. i'm not going to repeat what i did few weeks back.

I'm not going to comment, i'm not going to utter a single word.
I'm not going to give a fuck to you and your precious son, because it's not worth my attention.
This is my life and i'm going to lead it this way since you insist on your way.
If you believe that your son is going to lead a better life than me in future, then go ahead and nurture him.
I'm not the one who started smoking at 16, skipping school at 13 and bully his sibling since young.
I'm not the one who strangle his sister at 16, the one who hit his sister at 15 and the one who hurls vulgarities at his sister since 13.
You do not know anything then shut the fuck up.
I've never spoke a single words about these..
In your eyes, i'm always the one in the wrong.
Seriously..
Dont you have your own limps to WALK to the kitchen and put your own plates after dinner?
Can't you lift your butt and get your own water?
You've never washed your own dishes, your own clothes and pack your room..
i dont see why you have the fking rights to scold me for these and making me do these for you..
When i told her that i'm not even close with my brother, you know wad i get?
a slap, seriously.
ya, my fault that i can't get along with him okay?
Banging my door in the early morning to wake me up, for wad?
to use the plug in my room, wadthefuck is wrong with you? Dont you have your own plugS in your own bloody room?
Can't you use the other plugs in the WHOLE house? Cb, i no need sleep uh?
You wake me up to use the plug, i can fuck care.
you can still ask me to help you IRON your own fucking clothes, are you fucking kidding me?
and after doing SO MUCH for you, you can't even help me to open a door for my friend when i'm bathing?
Seriously..
You can still shout at me for that? are you fucking kidding?
and the best part?
neither of my parent said a thing.
so he's right?
seriously?
opening a door is that fking troublesome?
I wonder where have your senses gone to.

No matter how well i do in my results, no matter how much effort i put in for my work..
it's all rubbish.
ha ha ha, right.
so o level was as easy as you think it is?
then why can't your son stay in express stream and complete his o level?
then why can't he pass his n level and move on to o level?
why did he go ite?
and in those 2 years, how many days did he actually ended school?
3 days? 4 days?
did he even went for his exams..
and now he gets to study private poly?
and he's allowed to go uni while i'm not allowed to?
ha, isn't this very obvious already?
seriously..

i dont wanna repeat..but seriously those months i struggle every day and night to study all those bloody science to pass my o level..are just nights outside loitering and playing?
everyone can see my effort but not the people whom i stay with..
talking bout family love? ha, forget it.
i dont need such love.
i dont need people who wan you dead.
i dont need you, AT ALL.
I dont need you to repeat twice and thrice that you wan me dead, because you have no rights to end my life.
it's my own choice.
watch it bitch.
i'll make it through, then you can continue your sweet life with your husband and son.
i dont give a fuck.
i wont drop a tear for you,
i wont overdose pills for you,
i wont get drunk over you,
and i will never cut myself because of you.
not anymore.

i'll just keep quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment