Thursday 12 April 2012

If i'm a guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWpsOqh8q0M&ob=av3e

If only uhh..

I swear my girlfriend would be the happiest girl living in the world.

Yesterday, i went to bank in both shop's money at AMK hub..and went Couple Lab to collect my colleague's order.

Hate the feeling of patronising Couple  Lab.
always have that feeling whenever i see their shop.
it will remind me of what i should not remember.
maybe i will remember for life..

I wonder what's going on in their mind..
Not all girls can be bought with money, acts and gifts.
okayy, maybe i shouldn't generalise..
i mean, idk if that girl of his is actually such but..i feel abit that way lo.
maybe she's more worth his attention and whatever,
or maybe she allows him to do what he wants to do..while i didn't allow.
but i will not regret my choice.
I should be glad he dumped me because i know i will change my mind one day.
i will not commit that mistake.

Honestly, i really dont know why i'm so nice..or i should say stupid?
let me ask you.
If your ex wants to buy something but is unable to get it during the promotion period..will you help? If yes, would you still choose to help if you know that the thing is going to be a gift for your ex's new bf/gf?
yeahh, i did.
i took a trip to city, searched high and low for the specific model and colour, paid with my own money, travelled to pass to him, saw him passed it to his gf, saw them kissed, saw them hugged, and saw them making out..
haha, stupid right?
yeahh, as long as he's happy..i'm contented.
even though my heart was ripping and i was holding back my tears.
i went to walk around before heading home..
on the way to interchange, i saw his gf smoking while he went to find 'our daughter' - my closest friend then.
what surprised me was..he told me that he hate smokers.
yeahh, indeed.
and..that girl's the same age as me.
ha ha ha, okayy..
anyway, that's not the point..
the point was the camera i bought for him that was meant for her..
yeahh..
still remember that day..
when i told the promoter there, he stared at me and asked 'are you crazy?'
then he talked like very angry and ya da ya da, then i shocked and stare at him.
he talked like my friends, exclaiming how crazy he is to ask me to buy and how insane i am to travel from woodlands to city to buy for him..
haha, nice guy. and hehe, he help me reserve a PURPLE cam till the last day..
although he said that it's hot selling and it's running low already.
he really helped me reserve, even though i didn't leave my name and/or number.
when i went to purchase on the last day of the IT fair, the staff was shocked to find one last purple cam although that model was announced to be out of stock on the second day.
damn happy can !
yeahh, perhaps this is what they meant by '好人有好报'~ :p

Anyway~
i was saying.. haha!
if i'm a guy, i would never force my girl into things she dont wan to do.
unless it's overboard lurhh..
i would spare thoughts for her and be a little more sensitive towards her feeling.
i would make her trust me so much that she would never harbour the thoughts of me flirting with other girls, even if just going out with a female friend alone.
i would give her small surprises every now and then, i would make her feel loved.
i will remember every details about our relationship, and i will give her a memorable celebration on every special ocassion.
no matter how busy i am, i would spare moments to meet her, call her and text her.

if only i'm a guy, my girlfriend might be weeping tears of joy every month..

If only..

Even if we do separate, i promise i would make it clean and not give her any hints that we might have any chance to be together again..unless we choose to be tgt again uh.

Honestly, the most cruel thing in a breakup is not the breakup..
but the guy/girl constantly dropping hints that they might have a chance to patch back.
Like, texting him/her and remind them of the happy memories and saying that they miss the other party.

Bullshit.

Loves,
DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment