Wednesday 18 April 2012

PMS PMS PMS

Probably too much to handle alone..
breaking down is just a matter of time, haha..

Work at Gongcha was horrible..
The current supervisor, previously colleague, is totally breathing down my neck and expecting my speed to be on top form when i've stopped for months..
and times when i'm sure i'm right about the SOP, she scold me and say as the supervisor.. she say like that is correct means is correct.
Just because she's bad mood and she's having headache..
Seriously? You think i'm your pet hurh?
got quite pissed when she told me not to do this this this then she do it that way.. -.-
If you wanna compare knowledge on SOP and products, try me.
You started last year mid-end, think i can't remember? Seriously.

and the pinoy there, is totally a great friend of MBS pinoys'.. -.-
seriously..
another dumb bitch who started last year end.
All hot beverages are one and half everything irregardless which syrup.
Yeahh, please revise your SOP.. FULL timer.
and yeahh, she say i'm wrong.
*roll eyes* whatever.

texted boss saying that today will be my last day of work..
and guess wad?
there's no resignation form in that shop and i have to go there AGAIN to find a bloody form to quit? you fking kidding me?
not like your pay very high, still demand so much.
c'mon, your SENIOR pay is barely the basic pay of other bubbletea shops can? and only YOUR shops got so many PINOYS !
sluts.

Ended work with my friend who just joined M1 as a part timer, sending me a sms.
he mentioned smth bout a full timer laughed at me because i didn't know that Bishan's outlet closes at 10pm.
yeahh, how would i know that your two shops starts at the same time but ends at different time? -.-
then he refuse to disclose who that colleague is and wad exactly that person say.
okay fine.

On the way home, my colleague called me and tell me to report to Bishan's outlet tomorrow..
when i'm supposed to report to AMK's outlet..
dafuq man.
then my friend report to AMK outlet, wth !
totally fucked up uh. -.-
which means i'm ending work at 10pm, seriously.. -.-

i totally feel like breaking down in the train already uh..
tears were already at the corner of my eyes, dafuq man.
i damn weak, i tell you !
first time!
must be PMS !
okay fine..
then Weijie texted me if i okay, why my twitter like so fierce.
then he say he meet me at cwp go walk walk awhile then go home..
i anything lo..
then he bring me to basement to see what i wan get for dinner..
in the end, only he ate..
he jitao nag me.
lalala~
then i had the urge to eat curry~
then no stock, walao !
jitao sian.

meet my girlfriend after walking around causeway point~
then we went 888 bought curry chicken, hehehe !
on the way home..
she told me, her workplace got new part timer..
she suddenly tell me this, means is i might know that person uh..
so i told her, i know one hurh?
first thought, roxanne..
haha!  used-to-be sister..
we dont like her after that..
then i dont wan guess le..
she told me daryl.
i was thinking.. junior uh?
cannot be wad.
then she told me, 'your ex.'
i totally stun.
jitao stun on the ground, then i stare at her.

this time mad liao.
jitao shout wadthefuck till home.
crazy uh i tell you..

when at home..
she used my laptop and did her resume..
then i whatsapp-ed Darren all the way..
spammed him abit then feel abit bad..
so i spammed my gf instead..
haha, spammed and laughed till i cry..
then i go bathe.
seriously..
the feeling's abit like those nights when i clear bottles after bottles of cough syrup..
tears of sadness while laughing hard.
ironic expression..
what can i do?

i'm not a very strong girl, no longer as strong as i thought i was..
after she left, i totally broke down..
i know crying has no use..
but at least i feel abit better.

what other things can you add in?
add all you want.
drown me with all these troubles..
i wont collapse, not so soon..
worse come to worse, i'll just end up with my bad habits again only..
not much of a big deal..
hahahahaha..


blame everything on PMS, yeahh.. it must be because of PMS.
everything will be fine soon.
Cheer up dear! hahahaha..

Love,
DS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phone went abit crazy today..
slipped off my hands 3 times today and got its back and/or battery off..

then i received a sms which i sent to myself as a 'diary' on my mobile..
and i sent it to myself on 28 March.. and i got no more record on that day..
creepy?

this is the sms:
"sitting at the exact spot two years ago..
this is the place we last separated.
that fine day , u broke up over a text..all of a sudden.
from that day onwards, we live like strangers..
occasionally flirting, as and when you want..or rather, when you're bored.
since that day, my life changed.
not far behind me is the place we first met..
our first arguement was, the difference between a t-shirt and a shirt..
to be honest, i still do not know the difference.
but i know something has changed for the past two years.
i've stopped cutting myself but overdosing has not stopped, yet.
i've started drinking and i'm quite over you.
the little feeling left is just the basic care and concern i have for everyone.
take care, you."

yeahh, speaking of this..
the last place, or rather the last shop we visited together is the 'Couple Lab' at Tampines 1.
that's the reason why i dont like to patronise couple lab :x

I keep wondering.. if he knew that we're going to break up that evening.. why offer to get us a couple lab ring? and you know, they dont come cheap..

i always wondered..unless, he gets one for every relationship he broke off.. as an award, a trophy?
hahaha, some sort i guess?
maybe..
hmmm...

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment