Monday 23 April 2012

Stoning on my first day of school

Today is 23rd April.
Well, you can see from the post right..
yeahh, school has officially started.

Actually, i find it okay.
Maybe just not the waking up part..
and the practice part.
Restrictions make my passion die.
What is music with restriction?
Have you ever seen a performer performing with a metronome and a tuner?
Olivia Ong is one who can be famous despite her poor rhythm.
Seriously..yeahh, i like music..so?
Forcing one to attend is like stupid.
Yeah, blame myself yeahh.
if i'm smarter, i wouldn't have used special admission to get into this bloody course.
then nobody can force me to turn up for practice.

Seriously.

Trust me, the day i graduate.. i will never return to the orchestra.
totally not my standard to compare.
the worse in the three.

okay, whatever.
if daryl is still around, i might still not mind..
but he's not going to attend anymore despite being retained for another sem ! ):

uhhh..okay. next.

my friend from my prev external orchestra asked if i can help him to perform for Vesak celebration..
so i said i dont mind..
now he can't confirm this, can't confirm that.
wad you wan me do?
wait like a dog for nothing?
he dont even have the scores with him, wtf am i supposed to do. -.-
c'mon lurh, you are the one organising and you are the one showing me your fkup attitude.
wad you wan from your performer? -.-
it's charity work, free of charge work kay?
not your student, junior or wadeva.
dafuq, at least behave like an organiser lurh.
even if you're not, you are the one who invited us and you have no details. -.-
then daduq you wan us to do? blank out the whole day for your wadeva evening performance and suffer under the hot weather and play? -.-

Alright, i'm done with blogging.

Gonna continue to stone here in library till 6 something then head for PRACTICE. .___.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment