Tuesday 7 February 2012

Working life

After one year plus of F&B experience,
i roughly know what kind of people are potentially good colleagues.
Honestly, according to my experiences..
Filipino is the No. 1 ppl that i do not want to work with.
Those days working at MBS-Gongcha were horrible..
I have to witness them serving all the dirty things or drinks with mistakes, like wrong sweetness and stuffs..
Getting scolded by customers because of the things they did..when it's not even my fault.
Working twice harder than what one is supposed to, while they rest at the back while getting paid.
Why did i even torture myself that hard?
skipped work on 1st Jan 2012, that must be my best achievement in work man!
hahah, my first time skipping work on purpose..
not that i did skip before, but that was my first time skipping work and to add a cherry on top, it was on purpose..

what was happened that day was..
i was all ready to leave the house for work, changed into uniform and tied my hair..
looking at the clock of my living room, i still had 15 minutes spare before i had to leave my house and stroll to the train station, i whined about having to go to work on 1st Jan.
My friend that stayed overnight at my house, kept telling me to skip work.
and she went to tell my parents that i was lazy to go to work.
My parents didn't encourage me to not skip work, they told me..
'Then go change out of your uniform and let's go have lunch.'
alright, therefore i skipped my work.

that day was considered a revenge i guess?
not a painful one, but still considered as one?
hehe ! yeah, the supervisor texted me and ask if i was turning up for work.
I just replied her, 'MC'
she had no rights to scold me, then she replied me in a very sarcastic tone saying 'thanks uh, we dying here.'
With that, we stopped contacting.. and i've requested to change to another outlet.
furthermore, i wasn't even from that outlet.
I was from Tanjong Pagar outlet.
frankly speaking, i was a borrowed staff of MBS.
They have no rights to limit where i want to work.

now, let's just wait for the management to post me to another outlet..
If, i dont like the staffs there..
i'll just stop till the staffs there are mostly changed.
well, the staffs are regularly changed.. so it's just a matter of time that everyone in the shop is gone~

but honestly, i think i should change my field for my part time jobs..
F&B is getting abit boring.

I somehow thinks that work can be boring, but it can also be very fun.. It's just how you do your things !

Loves,
DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment