Saturday 4 February 2012

Weird thinking

Honestly, i have no idea how my brain works.
In terms of studies, not many teachers understand the way of how i study..even if i myself dont know~
but those teachers are normally the ones i like, haha !

To me, clearing doubts is more important than understanding..because i can't understand the norm way the teachers teach..
which ends up with, new ways of solving the maths questions or another way of looking at the questions.

From primary school, maths has been my best subject.. seldom or almost never failed.

But in poly, i'm barely passing.
Yesterday, i had my last quiz of this semester..
and i did it easily, and i believe i can get a pass or maybe even a higher than pass grade..

Why? cos i asked my friend for help the night before..
He was rather patient, and was fine with my weird questions and examples..
He cleared like 90% of all my doubts on those chapters..awesome?!
Yeah, and so i completed my paper without cheating! :p
Not that i always do, but normally i will try and sneak for help~
Or else, empty paper will be submitted.

Why do i think so differently? Things are just so straight forward!
I really have no idea..

Hope my exam papers wont be hard, *finger crossed*

Loves,
DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment