Thursday 23 February 2012

Love dont come true.





Love was something i wanted alot..was.
The day he left, i knew i'm shattered..
Two months later, i know i have to stop my nonsense and focus on my O level..
I told him, he wont be there for long..
but he insisted to lie.
and i carried on with his lie..



His confession was one of a kind, it was sweet..
I thought he was true.
When everything became history, i know it will never happen again.
but he gave he gave me false hopes after false hopes..
i know i have to stop myself from falling deeper into his trap..
but still, i attended his friend's bbq party even though i knew that he would be there..
and there, i got drunk the second time.
and now, i can tell you that i'm over you..
i dont wanna go back to the past with you.
i want you to disappear from my memory..
and please dont think so highly of yourself..


because i'm still living on without you..

No comments:

Post a Comment