Saturday 4 February 2012

Memories are chasing you

Long term memory :o

Last wed, 25 jan, i went Tampines for a movie with my gf..
On the way up to buy the tickets, i saw someone looking very familiar..
The moment she turned around, i had no ways to avoid.

That day was her 21st birthday, so i just wished her and hurried off.
Beside her was her boyfriend, Aunt July and his husband..
Those people..are family members of his.

After we got the tix, we headed to the basement to get food to smuggle into the theatre..
back at the same place, his parents and grandfather was there too..
was sort of glad that he and his girlfriend were not around.
i dont think i can take it.

These two years..whenever i see someone who looks like you, my heart would skip a beat.
then i will remember the day i 'chanced' upon you, under your block.
stupid much? haha !!

foolish old me~

sometimes,
I can't help but to look through our photos again..
I would think to myself, why was i so stupid to be with him?
If one day, i see him.. what will i do?
Does he remember me?
Does he remember my pain?
Does he hate me?

Sometimes, i really think too much.

Love,
DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment