Friday 24 February 2012

Disappointment





Maybe i'm just not good enough, not talented at all.
Was that the reason why she doesn't want to put her focus on me anymore?

Maybe she prefer students who will obey every words she say..
or maybe i was just not good enough..

it must be my fault that i'm not good..

i'm lousy, i'm lazy, i'm not hardworking, i'm not talented.

Sighh..i should stop, i shouldn't continue to waste your precious time on me..

she would be a better player than i am.

she would make you proud.

i am a nobody, just an ex student.

Sorry for bringing your hopes high.
Sorry for making you think that i would excel in music.

I'm such a disappointment, such a letdown.

I should stop finding for you..

I'm such an embarrassment..

I shouldn't have taken this as my cca, as my interest.

Was it a wrong choice?

Sorry for disappointing you..

No comments:

Post a Comment