Saturday 4 May 2013

Substitute

Why have I never thought about it before?
Hahahaha, why did it never cross my mind before?
Before letting myself down, why did i not use my brain.

Last night at Dream was an eye-opening experience.
Drank too hard, got abit drunk.
Danced for less than two hours and we're already out.
While we were dancing, Mere told me an answer I've been waiting so long..
and i guess the answer did affect me in a way or another.
we continued to dance and i started not to give a fuck around me.
due to some unknown reasons, we two separated from the guys and dance.
after awhile, they came back and one of them came hugging me for idk wad reason. lol.
cabbed over to simei and ton thr till morning.
his mother and grandma were so sweet. haha.


Nothing much i wanna post.. but i guess, i still wanna vent.

Been feeling crap today, inside and outside.
the hangover was quite okay, tolerable.
kept thinking of the same issue over and over again.
having gastric the whole day.
well, blame me for that. I skipped meals.
yada-yada.
eyes like sored, guess i need some sleep.

Starting work at M1 tomorrow, so far!
Funan sia! sian max.
Hope that guy is friendly and will chat with me, or i shall die T.T

Beauty Empire pay coming a week late, fml.
I need to remake my ezlink card ):
I..lost it at home.
Stupid but well..
This is the curse man.
One semester, one new card.
SIGH.
I've been so careful lo!
kay wadeva.

Loves,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment