Thursday 9 May 2013

Heartaching

I believe that if I can't get over it, then face it.

After hearing him explain, it feels like it's all my fault.
I wished that night didn't happen and it was just one of the bad dreams I had.

There's nothing more than drinking that I feel like doing now.
Totally need something strong to chill me down.
Must stop relying on drinking, smoking and cutting to cool myself down.
My life's ruined by them.

Now, all I can do is to look forward to every Fridays.

I've got nothing much to rant.
I got no mood to rant either.
I just feel.. idk. I just feel like staying in bed all day and do nothing.
Sigh.

Plan for tomorrow.
Cycle home(6.30pm) - bathe/prepare(8pm) - dinner(10pm) - chalet(10.45am) - work at 8am(6.45am) - Senki buffet with clubbing peeps(6pm) - home sweet home <3

Ohhh, so packed! So tiring! hahahahahaha.
wad to say?! I LIKE!

Loves,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment