Wednesday 22 May 2013

Rainy Day

Don't you like the rain as it pours over you, making you wanna stay in the cold rain and chill..
as you walk in the rain, your vision goes blur.. the tiny hair on your arms stand in protest.
You want nothing but to stay in the rain..
Even if you wanna stay in bed, the next best place to be is in the rain..

Yes, rain heavier please and I shall cycle home in the cooling rain.

With the questions running through the mind constantly.. I can nvr have a good night rest again.
No matter how tired I am, my body refuses to sleep until nearly 3am.

This is wad i'm going through.
Silence is the worse treatment.
I rather voice out everything and make things go away, instead of sitting here and hoping that the feelings and issues go away.

Because 'I don't wan a boyfriend' is an invalid reason to you, doesn't make it an invalid reason to myself.
Suck it up and move on.
If I have interest in you, then we would have met up far more times than this.
You are the one who doesn't get the sub-hint.

It's your constant texting in every way you can reach me, that's irritating me.
Serious? Wechat, Whatsapp, sms, facebook..
You think I would have interest in responding to your msg-es?
You're wrong, very wrong.
I don't like such attention.

Bitch or wadeva, suit yourself.
I don't need you to define me.

Responding to lesser messages now, because I just don't wanna touch the phone.
Every message that comes in, interrupts my thoughts and my music player.

Rain, please get heavier.

Loves,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment