Wednesday 1 May 2013

Heartless

Wadeva you wanna call.

To be honest, i feel abit guilty when he calls you a slut and i didnt say anything because i think you deserves it.
Toying with people who are sincere bout you.
Judging ppl through their wealth and cars?
is that wad love is to you?
i dont care whether you are working as an artiste or not.
i dont give a shit.
all you wan is fame and wealth.
you just love the attention ppl shower you with.

I dont like to badmouth my sisters, but i totally think you deserves all the bad mouthings.
toying my friends, one after another.

i dont really mind that you removed me from your fb but do it thoroughly and not just with one of the your accounts.
so i've helped you by removing from the other accounts.
you're welcome :)

I hate people who makes my friends upset, and i swear i'll make things difficult for them..
but in this case, i'm siding the outsider.. because you've been really overboard.
you put words into ppl's mouth and defame them.

end of story. i dont care.

Loves,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment