Wednesday 8 May 2013

People at work

It's really irritating to work with people who has never worked before, and those who have worked but no experience.
How do they even work but gain no experience?!

It's getting more and more irritating to work with him.
Turn off my party mood and wadeva mood and turn on the serious mood.
He's a major turn off but i'm not gonna let him affect me.
I'm gonna do everything from the start whether he has done it or not.
Since he doesn't update me of wad he has done, then so be it. I'll treat it as though you've done nothing.
You forced me into this.
I don't care your result is better than mine or wadsoever, i'm done with your nonsense and bullshit.

Hearing how people complain about their internship is stupid please.
If there's something you can do, but yet you complain that you're bored and lazy and you have nothing to do..
you should fuck yourself.
I wish I have all the datas for my report then I can get busy with them, but I don't.
You have everything you need, just your focus and you refuse and whine.
What bullshit logic is this.
Irritating max.

Craving for pizza and fish badly T.T

Loves,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment