Friday 17 May 2013

I'm done trying.

 #nowplaying - The one that got away


Well, i tried.
I have no one to blame but myself.

Lesson learnt.
How am i to move on, i guess i went overboard.
Maybe too sensitive, maybe too insensitive.

Surrounded by guys who like you, so wad?
Wad they bring is just companion.. which i dont need.
i'm fine alone.
They just dont understand why i'm so cold to them..
By putting the misses and loves at the tip of their tongue doesnt make me fall for them.
Low chance man, low chance.
i dont care you're loaded, good looking or wad, it doesnt matter.
Ya ya, to people who are reading this and thinks "oh, wad a bitch she is".
you know wad? i dont care. hahaha.
wadeva how you judge. i follow my intuition.

To the people who i really care about..
i dont have to say much, they know i'm there for them.
that's wad friends are for.
but well, these friends are normally the asshole ones.
hahah!
but, that's wad make us stay together after so many years..
and especially those that has been with me through those drunken nights.
i know you guys are the best.
you've never left me alone and took care of me.
words cant describe how much i love them.

For people who i care but they dont, then that's it..
i'll stay away and let them be.
but i'm sure i wont be entirely there for them when they need someone.
because they left first.

I'm done with this world, i've seen through it, i've been through enough pain.
This is the end.
I'm done with the crying, cutting and drinking every fridays.
and I'll most probably gonna stop overdosing my cough mixture at work..

Loves,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment