Friday 1 February 2013

A beautiful end of the first month

Things might not have gone too smoothly for the past month.. but i'm glad it ended very well.

Last week was so hectic, i could barely catch a wink every night!
Submissions are mostly over~~ so time to get a life and study. WHUT.
Main exams coming soon and i really dont wanna get any supp papers! ):
C'mon, there's only 3 papers this sem!! how can i fail any of them!

Had a great day today~
Started off with reaching school late but attendance marked..
then receiving a call for interview!

After school, headed to AMK to meet my parents.
Finally saw my dad after so longgggg..




















My fave atm, hehe!
spoilt brat huh~ too bad!
bought three tops, one cardi, two jeans, one pair of flats..and the cheaterbug me got him to top up 20 bucks for my ezlink card! hehehehe.
After which, we met up with my bro at causeway point for dinner at Paradise Dynasty!



































Had xiao long bao!! hohoho.
I like, alot!
even had my fave pao, the panfried bun! yummm..
then we walked around for awhile before heading home.
Dad bought a new wallet for himself, like finally~~
then i bugged him for a bolster too!
it was on sales!!
oh, damnnn..
i whined, how come gor gor have then i dont have!
hehehe.
well, actually.. my bed got no space le.
but too bad, i like!!
Huggies at night now, hehehehe!!

then home sweet home! :D

Time to enjoy a good night rest!

Loves,
Caitlin Soh

No comments:

Post a Comment