Wednesday 20 February 2013

Turn back time

If only everyone were 8 years back..where blogging is common.
People changes as they grow up.
At least those days, we were able to understand abit more of how they think.



People say I hide my feelings..
actually i dont, it's just that they dont realise.
Perhaps as we grow older, people tend to observe lesser and put in lesser efforts after being hurt too many times.

Nowadays, people only express themselves through twitter and facebook.
but people also tend to read/check up on other people.
I'm not saying that I stalk people..
but i do stalk those that matters to me.
We seldom contact each other, so the least i can do is to read up what they tweet and know what's going on in their life.
However, people nowadays hide too much emotions.
They can do it so professionally.
I can't.
I can't put my thoughts and feelings into word.
Only rare times when the right words just click and I'm able to express them.

一言难尽, sighh..
How else can I express?
That's my weakness.
Crying over little things..that would stop.

Gotta make myself stronger and brave through another year of poly..
and tada! I'm done and out~

Shall start studying for my main exam, if not two semesters would become three :/
Cross my fingers and hope for the better.


Unglam photo, but still..can see the tragus piercing :p

Loves,
Caitlin


Plan started on 16Feb2013, I would succeed ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment