Sunday 17 February 2013

Tragus Piercing DONE!

Nothing to be proud of, but still glad that I've finally got it done after considering since sec 4!
Tsk, temptations are too much!

Didnt even had the urge to pierce it anymore until today my friend triggered that itchness again.
and, I should seriously stop piercing my ear..although it feels damn nice *.*
Photo up next time!

Life is so boring recently.
Going in and out of JB to buy cigg..
go out smoke, shop, eat, smoke, shop, eat.
Wad else can I do!
it's not even holiday yet but I'm behaving as if holiday's over! :x
Study week yo!
I should go study soon~
soon :x

Internship in around two months' time!
So looking forward, hope i get good superiors and colleagues..
and even good groupmates!

Shall do a proper post next time~
Time for late dinner! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment