Sunday 9 December 2012

No longer the one I used to know

Maybe it's just you.. or maybe it's just me.

Finally met up for a meal, after years?
Though wasn't feeling very well, i still came and meet you..
waiting for hours is nothing to me, not like I've never done before..
Did some Xmas shopping during that period.
Chanced upon this windchime, so pretty! and it's the last one again..
ha. ha. ha.
Finally waited for you to reach..
and to be honest, it's quite disappointing to see you and your gadgets constantly.
like seriously!
You asked me out for dinner and there you are, using your gadgets like though i forced you out.
Oh, was it my idea?
No, it's not.

When we went for ice cream, i told you that the shop was opened by ALIVE church..
and you dont even remember..
or maybe it's just my memory that's just too good.

Seeing the both of you chat, i feel that warmth again..
but just as different person.
Those days she would pester me and call me dasao.
those days we try to get rid of her to enjoy our er ren shi jie..
ha, you dont remember anything.
do you remember my name?

There's nothing much to hold on to anymore.
I only feel that TEENY WHEENY bit.
to think of those days where i did soooo much.
was i blind or was i just stupid?

LOL. Fuck the love of game.
It will have no end.
and it shall play on.


Somebody that i used to know

No comments:

Post a Comment