Monday 17 December 2012

Clubbing with your fated friend!


Trust me, this is fate and she's my friend for life.
We met at the playground by chance in 2002,
We got into the same class by chance in 2003,
We met at the club by chance in 2012.
This is fate <3

Had fun with her and her friends.
I swear it's damn high.
But good things always end early..
We all ran off around 3+am?
Heard there was a stabbing case in the club.
Nerd's one line made me realise how stupid i am.
'Can you bother about yourself first?'
Yeah, i'm supposed to be getting away from trouble first..
why was i thinking bout finding for my friend and hoping she's safe?
i mean, that's wad friends do..
but why did i forget myself?

Whatever it is, i enjoyed myself last night ^^

Went Marine Life Park on 14 Dec! It was damn cool!
esp the jellyfishes!
Was so hungry throughout the trip, kept teasing Lindy!
That fish is gonna be steamed, fried, bbq-ed and so on..
Hahahah! she buay tahan!! :p
It was quite a fun day :D

Too tired to blog.
Probably would blog again during Xmas! ^^
Meeting up my gan ma on 24th! must remember to take photos with her :p


Signing off with my godbro and i at Rasputin yesterday!
He's seriously my angel in disguise. Love him lots :D
And sorry for ruining his nights, as usual :x
I'll get a boyfriend and get off his back soon! HAIS!

Loves,
Caitlin

ps: I am determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment