Thursday 20 December 2012

I change because of you, I change for you.

Superwoman.

Yeah, I'm entitled to it today.
Oh well, it made my heart moved abit and flutter for a second.
You are still affecting me and idk why!
Maybe it's just me.
Trying to change my perspective, i'm trying.. really!
I miss those hugs, those warm hugs, those sudden hugs.
I was too stupid to understand the purpose of hugs.
Why do people hug, it's like so meaningless.
but trust me, i do now.
They are all filled with love and concern from the opposite partner.
It's too late to remember, but it's never too late to know.
Maybe it was just a moment of need.
But at least i know he showed concern before..

Maybe the relationship was just to kill boredom or wadnot.
Well, it's still a learning experience for me?
Idk. It's the past, it's all gone.

Saturday's performance..
not very looking forward to it anymore.
was thinking during prac yesterday..
am i really that lousy or am i just lazy?
do i really want to venture into music or just for fun?
if for fun, why am i putting so much effort into it?
I dont wanna widen my connection anymore.
I'm tired, haha.
just need some serene moments.

Slept through today and missed my lunch date with my love.
So paiseh! we shall stick to our original plan then~
Wednesday! :D
Just hope i can pass through my 12 hours shift on Xmas.

Oh speaking of Christmas!
One customer wished me Merry Xmas again! aww!
She wished me advanced Happy Birthday too!
It must be fate, haha!
She's like damn friendly!!
She remember me, but i didnt really remember..
but after she reminded me bout the birthday wish, i remembered! hahahaha.
These are the rare gems in working industry : to have customers remember you!
It's very heart warming! haha.
It's the pleasure of working in F&B industry.

Shall turn in again! Project meeting tomorrow again, ahh my holiday!
and sadly, work at night~

I wish that 21st is not true.. if it's true, i hope it's postponed!


Take cares..

Love,
Caitlin


處女座喜歡清靜,又害怕孤單 ;沒有安全感,卻會給別人安全感 ;愛得起,放得下;喜歡折磨人,一會兒好,一會兒壞、喜歡自欺欺人,一直說以後一切都會好 ;重感情,溫柔的星座;愛哭,卻從不在他人面前流淚。很善良,體貼,堅強,有時愛幻想,傷心時沒有金錢觀念。

No comments:

Post a Comment