Wednesday 26 December 2012

Work last night

Was very hungry arnd 3+am, and i didnt prepare food!
so i went Chinta Manis to buy nasi lemak again~ hahaha.
yesterday got one new staff, haiyo.. such a sweet talker.
They all love to sweet talk! damn paiseh, haha!
They will mei nv piao liang, like that call you..
so when i wanted to pay, they all debating over how many percent of discount to give me.
So the new staff said, we were got collect money from pretty girls de. hahahaha!!
then i say, you treat me uh! *flutter eyelashes* hahahah!
Damn funny! I was laughing all the way..
Then he treat me milo while i was waiting for my rice. hehe!

Finished my food in exactly one hour sia! D:
didnt had time to nap :x

After work, i took the same bus as Hani.
So we chatted on the bus all the way till we reached Seletar Camp.
Well, i was falling aslp most of the time :x
oops!

I wan a new job! :x

No comments:

Post a Comment