Friday 30 November 2012

Yeah Yeah

Competition is finally over! :D
and I'm quite a happy girl now! :p




















After competition, Peiyan and I went Lau Pa Sat for lunch/dinner! hehe.
then we went Suntec to shop~~
And we bought a present for our teacher for the upcoming festival, CHRISTMAS!
It's awesome.

Been quite busy recently with performance, projects, assignments, competition, concerts~~
Ahhhh~~~~
oh well.. life still goes on.

TBH, the assignments this time is rather straightforward..
I'm just too lazy to think and type so chimly.
sighh.

Anyway, I've just cleared my desktop! :D
next, shall be my room.. SOON!

Just received my newly-purchased necklace, bangles and ear ring!
omg, the ear ring is damn nice! Love it max! hehe.

Bought some Xmas presents for my close friends too!
Pocket gonna burn a big big hole.
Damn..

oh, and i've just bought something to pray a little luck on!
hope it happen! :D
shall see on saturday!

And i might be heading Pioneer CO on this coming saturday! hehe.
Lion King full medley, awesome or wad!
but i believe it's hard ):

okok, last but not least!
Internship next semester!! WEEEEEE..
I really hope Mr Ong uphold his words and let me intern there!
All the 'good-in-designing-and-none-other-modules' ppl are interested too! :D
HEHEHE.
and the office is in Novena i think! AWESOME x999!

Alright, shall turn in now!  Happiness overload.
Reality check, assignments and projects not done.
K.A.Y















Loves,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment