Monday 4 June 2012

Quick update before the start of the week

It feels like ages since i've updated. D:
or perhaps i'm just getting older ! omg ):
nothing much has happened so far..

boring life, haha.

Finally met my darling yesterday, after so long ):
we went woodlands mart for a meal..well, we dont follow the 3 meals :x
then we had a combo meal~~ and our fries? nearly one big full packet there :x
then we went to the minimart opp my place, then the uncle disiao me >.<
say my ex-bf went to ask bout me a few days back.
oh pls~ we were just close friend.
heard that he's in the police force now, haha.. not bad not bad~
then we went back to my place and waited for my mum to finish brewing the soup..
cos i promised her that i'ld be home for soup before leaving house at night D:
so..we ended up having our second partial meal..
and we headed my workplace to find my colleagues~
then slacked awhile, fooled awhile then we all cabbed to serangoon garden for supper, aka ChompChomp ! :D
Hehe, the food there not bad ! :p
didn't pay anything for the food, cos my ass. manager paid all.. her bday's today, so she treated everyone~ :x
hehe, then they cabbed me and my darling home. jiu Home Sweet Home :D

oh ya, we went amk hub to get my contact lenses first :p
cos the smart me, lost my specs..somewhr~~
and this time, i chose brown and my darling chose blue for me :x
though i wanted purple, but listen to her lo :p
hehee !
turned out not bad !
damn innocent colour, hehe !

Term test starting today, no fun for a week!
fret not, cos next week is gonna be a blast !  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment