Thursday 31 May 2012

Same person with different mentality

Everyone changes..
some change for the better, some for the worse..
but i'm in no position to judge,
and neither would i..because this game isn't getting better.

Currently in the school library, waiting for class to start at 9 instead of 8.30.
Finally finished one report this morning, at 7.50am.
fail much right..
started around 11pm last night but couldn't start and something kept me from starting..
i guess i'm just too distracted.
chatted on the phone till 4am, then only i started to rush my work.
sighh, old habits die hard. D:

Suddenly miss those days, we would study on the phone without speaking any words..
those nights we play games while on the phone.
those carefree days, will never happen again.
Life moves on, we all grow old..
10 years down the road, who would still remember my existence?
hahas..
perhaps you, and maybe you..
whose friendship can last?
i do not know..
but one thing for sure,
these can't.

not that i dont wan, but i guess it's rather obvious..
it's nearly the same as being in the workforce. sighh.

Is it me or them?
our thoughts never seem to be on the same frequency, not anymore..
maybe too much working experience has made me stopped having fun..?
i dont know.
i dont understand myself a tiny bit..

how should life be? i wonder..

would this world be better off without me?
haha..
i thought i wont start thinking of these anymore..but apparently, i still am..

just realised in the morning that i lost my thumbdrive..
sighh, why always so blur !
checked with the counter, dont have ! D:
there goes my 2 years of work, my memories, my songs..
sighh, the photos..

shall print my report and leave the library now..
can't stand the girl on my right side. -.-
laughing silently to herself, like though her head is going to roll off..
creepy or what, but it's somewhat irritating..
damn, i'm totally sleep deprived now.

No comments:

Post a Comment