Thursday 17 May 2012

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

I'm a lazy bum, so dont bother carrying any hopes for me to upload any photos anymore. hehe !

Until today, i've still not decided what i wanna do with my life.
If i can choose, if reality allows..
i would choose to indulge in alcohol every night and go crazy.
Yeah, i dont like reality.

Well.. had enough of those friends nagging me bout going drinking and wadeva.
Yeah, quite irritating to be entertaining ppl's texts everyday.
*roll eye* whatever.
Worse still is when it's your own friend and you dont have the heart to reject. -.-
Yeah, my fault.
Seriously..

Next !

skipped school to visit the doctor again.. sian.
wanting to skip school is an issue, getting the medicine is another issue.
gotta recover before monday !
i dont wan my flatmates and roommate to get sick because of me.
I would feel verrrry guilty ! D:

but i'm looking forward to the two weeks stay ! hehe.
Cooking and cooking ! perhaps..the oven, muahaha !
COOKIES ! :D
hope nothing goes wrong :p

Gonna submit my bursary application forms later and probably come back to the lib and slack again till 4pm. -.-
Cos i'm going tutorial later, DESPITE having a mc. Seriously man..

ya ya ya, blame me.
i shouldn't skip school. -.-
but seriously.. studying is just not my thing.
sighhh..
two more years !

where would i go?
NAFA? NUS? work?

My aim still has not changed.
3 diplomas before 21! :D
hehehe.
2 music dip and 1 acad. dip.
okay boring.

Today is Cheese day but the girls can't make it.
but nonetheless,
Happy 20th Birthday to Daryl Y.! (:

I'm still looking forward to mine.. ):
gonna buy and drink legally! hmpff !

Listening to Chopsticks!
Damn nice, hehe.
but listening to other classical songs ! :p
It feels damn peaceful! :D
Classical Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment