Friday 11 May 2012

Stubborn

Yea i am.

Went school yesterday although i know that i'm not feeling very well.
couldn't take it by the end of the day..and went to visit the family doctor.
he nagged me bout attending sch despite feeling unwell..
well, he always does >:
wad surprised me was the temp :x
when he asked if i'm having a fever, i told him i think so..
then he took the temp, he look shock :x
ya da, high fever lo.
38.8, haha.
i was expecting like 37.8 ~
wadeva, then he gave me the whole package of medicine.
jidan much.
yay, pills pills pills and more pills <3
._____.

Gonna go work tomorrow even though i'm still rather sick..
fever's not going down as i wished..
dizzy feeling still there..
but i dont care, everything's gonna go as planned.

Work from 8am to 5.30pm tomorrow.
I shall persevere (:
I can do it, hehe.

Gonna head down to Orchard Tower with Jiner tomorrow night,
she wan drink so i'm gonna accompany her since i can't drink much. ):

Work on Sunday at M1, hehe.
make myself tired till my body cannot take it..
isn't this what i wan?
yeahh, now it has declared war..
we shall continue and see who wins ^^

Wanted to go work today, cos two staffs SOS for staffs this morning..
but my body couldn't take it at all.
lied in bed till 3++pm before i could get up and bath.

This helpless feeling, totally fml.

Tomorrow will be a good day.

Nights human.

No comments:

Post a Comment