Monday 25 June 2012

errrmmm..

School is starting this coming afternoon..
and I'm meeting my girls for lunch in school later.
I know I should be asleep now, but I'm just too reluctant to turn back and lie on bed..
gotta switch on my alarms for tomorrow.
and i just realised how to set my phone's alarms just now. hehe.

Looking forward to 2.2, or rather; looking forward to September.
Not only am i turning 18..I'm looking forward to Europe's trip.
Actually, i just look forward to leaving this place.
and since i'm paying for the entire trip myself, i would definitely spend on my own earnings..

this holiday was not fruitful, earned less than 500 although i targetted 1k.
thanks to TeaTozz.
well, not a bad thing that i joined TeaTozz..but the pay is simply too low for my standard.
I know I might sound like one money-eyed bitch, but seriously..
one thousand dollars to save by September isn't very easy.
well well, shall clear the money i borrowed from my friend first.
hehe.
hate owing ppl's money, but still better than borrowing my parents' money..
shall settle the school's fee next.
my edusave's alrdy zero.
and my bank is definitely not enough for the deduction.
shall wait till the bursary enters my bank and then i pay the school fee..
regarding next semester's school fees.. hmmm..
we shall see.. :x

Guess this year gonna consume alot of cash, damn..
bursary is soooo not enough.
well well.. we'll see..

These two weeks been working like crazy.
but tbh, i should have just sticked to 2 jobs.
day and night job.
well..
i guess TeaTozz can be put on hold, since they are cutting down on manpower too..
sighhh, whatever they wan ba.
can't stand that full timer.
experienced auntie, seriously? .__.
i think i know more things than her.
if you dont trust me, then dont ask me.
if you ask me, then dont doubt me.
not that i wanna give trouble, but she's making my life miserable there.
if i didn't think about the two bosses..i would have not give a damn and left long ago.
as you know my temper, i do not tolerate such people.
which is also why i choose to work night shifts..cos at least there are hours that i dont have to see her face. -.-
and now she's changing to later shifts..
totally dont feel like working.
she like a lady boss, bossing me around like that. -.-
everything use 'boss nvr say can, boss nvr say this, boss nvr say that' and make me shut up.
seriously, even when boss say can.. you around meh? i tell you, equals to waste my energy and my time.
Seriously.
boss boss boss boss boss boss boss boss.
your son uh? boss here and there. -.-
damn irritating i swear.
but if you ask me to really choose between gongcha and teatozz..
i would choose gongcha for the pay, but teatozz for the staffs without Alice.
-.-
tbh, work was fun! until she came rudely.
whatever, *roll eyes*

shall work 2 nights and 1 day now, since school has alrdy started.
unless anyone wanna support me? haha !
kidding~
planned to work on Friday and Saturday nights and saturday afternoons..
erhu lesson jiu.. sat morning or sun morning ba :x
shall see..
sighhh..

Shall turn in for school le :x

No comments:

Post a Comment