Thursday 18 July 2013

Move On, Please.

It's good to see your ex moving on, with a new girlfriend.. three months after break up. Hahaha! At least I know that the game has officially ended.

But it's annoying to see your ex coming back to you.. hais. I have to stop being so softhearted. Let him be and he'll realise that I have no interest at all.

Before you fall in love, open your eyes and face the reality. Falling blindly would hurt nobody but yourself. I wonder why are there so many blinds. To be honest, before I start a game.. A person with both eyes opened would realise that I was just playing. I treat my friends better than the one i'm playing, why can't they tell.

Call me bitch, but I guess they deserved it.. but not the current one. When I found out, I was too late. He fell deep for it. I swear I didn't do anything. When I brought up the issue twice, he became on his toes whenever he's around me. Treating me like a princess. It just makes me feel guilty knowing that I would never develop feelings for him and we have no future. If one day, he goes crazy and decided to stalk all my online stuffs. He would read this. Then let me tell you here, i'm sorry.

I told you the truth, you didn't want to listen. What else can I do.

After 3 years, I've moved on. From my one and only ex. Things were like hell for my school life. But still, I thank him for the misery he caused. I grew up, a lot. I learnt to look at life in another light and realised how stupid I was to fall deeply for him. Looking back, I wonder.. was that love or game?

Whether it's love or game, it doesn't matter. The scars remain.. Drinking addiction is still there.
It's all my fault, I let it happen.

Don't ask me why do I always drink, club and do those nonsense stuff.. because I did to escape the reality.

Forget it.

Caitlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment