Wednesday 3 July 2013

Have you ever thought of..

All the little things around you that would warm your heart for a second..

Like how the little boy took care of his younger brother, protecting him.
Then you think about the quarreling siblings around you and wonder why can't everyone be like them..
or maybe these boys would grow up quarreling too.

The little girl who kept pestering the father to carry her, to show her care.
Would she grow up loving her father as much as she does now?

The teenager who helped the elderly up the bus with the groceries.
Would she be as helpful as she is now in future?

Would these cute couple make it to the future together and get married?

The things that warm you up.. brings alot of questions that you would ask yourself.

Would i protect my sibling when things happen, would i bear with my aged parents?

To be honest, I yearn for love. I yearn for a good boyfriend, a good future husband.
I mean come on, who doesnt?

Maybe I'm too young for all these serious stuff.

The thoughts keep running through my mind..
If i accept this guy, would we last?
If i accept this guy, would i stop playing?

To be honest, i feel bad to play.
He was good to me, serious.

But I believe my future is more important.

Would I prefer a good living but loveless marriage or would i prefer an average living or even struggling life with the one i love.
Today, i dont know. Maybe one day i would know.

Was walking home from office today, crazy i know.
I suddenly thought about how bad i handle my emotions last time.
Feeling sad every single day.
Suddenly, i couldnt think of any thing that can make me sad.
But there's still things that make me disappointed at myself.

Loves,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment