Friday 9 March 2012

Life goes on

Seriously, what's a promise when it's promised and broken.
Then what for make a promise, oh wait, a broken promise.

 
 











You can't hide the truth for long.

Disappointed.
but it's okay, i have no rights to bother.














Ever since study week started till now,
my meals has been irregular..
not to mention my sleeping routine.

It's the bed ! OMG.

Can you believe it?
I didn't even watch a wink last night!
So many things going on in my mind..
It's so noisy !
I just made myself busy.
Not sure what i did last night, but well..
I stayed awake till morning and left house..
Had a few bites of mum's maggi..and left~

Lunch-ed with Veron, but she had a heavy breakfast..
so ended up i ate alone while she had dessert..

Didn't even finish half the food and i've KO-ed.
Fail much.

Now i'm home, having gastric.
What logic is this?
I had breakfast.
Light one, but still food.
Then i had lunch,
quite full to me, had food.
I drank warm drinks.

and now i get gastric?!
What Is This !







Aites.
Went M1 to disturb that guy again~
wad's his name?
ohhh, Ah Jing ! hehe.
Yeahh, that ass who guessed my age as 16 for 2 years..
Seriously, which part of me looks 16?!
You kidding me ! Crazy !

Yeah, i disturbed him for job again although i know that his company is full :p
but today, he told me got slot for part timer !!
weeeeee !!!
Hope can get that slot,
cos i believe got alot of ppl fighting for it.
I will stay devoted de ! Just let me work with either of the two guys or the three girls !
Hehe, actually i click quite well with all the staffs :p
They so friendly ! hehe !
But Ah jing's colleague very funny, i always irritate him dao he keep asking me go back Gongcha !
hahaha !!!
Funny people !
















Hope i get the job !! *fingers crossed!*

Shall try Telemarketer next long holiday ! Sounds fun :D
Hehe!

Loves,
DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment