Wednesday 7 March 2012

18th and 21st Birthday

Birthday celebrations..what does it mean to you?



To me, 18th birthday isn't only bout getting drunk..
It's an important day that makes me legal age.
The day you're considered an adult, in the eye of the law.

If you ask me what's the best celebration for the mark of 18th..
i would tell you, i dont know..

To others, i look forward to my birthday because i can drink openly.
To others, i only look forward to drink.

Honestly, i do.
But that's not the most important thing to do on my birthday.
If i can choose, i would choose to be with my close friends.
Just a day, when everyone is free..
we'll just hang out in a more special place, and take photos to keep for life.
By keeping these photos, i will never forget that day and those friends.

i sound so blur now, but yeahh..

Memory is the best gift for a birthday.
I mean, it differs for everyone..

If you ever ask me to celebrate someone's birthday,
it's either i join in as a watcher, or i plan.
unless the host's idea is good, then i dont mind..
everytime i host one. i make sure everything is going to run well..
if it doesn't, i'll rather not do.
some friends, i have no idea what their preference is..
i just do a simple one..
but this year, most of them are turning 18..
to be honest, i've already planned for a few friends in advanced.

i love them, sincerely wish them happiness..
i want their birthdays to be memorable..
even if they dont remember me 10 years down the road, i still wan them to remember their 18th birthday celebration..

I really want everyone i love to be happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment