Friday 30 August 2013

Bestfriend's Away till End of Dec

Time is a really scary thing when you grow up.

Once you hit sweet 16, legal 18 and royal 21..the time just fly faster and faster.
Too fast for you to stop and take a breath.

Just came back from sending my best friend to the airport, suddenly the thoughts came rushing to me.
12 years of friendship, i never realised how much she actually mean to me until today.
She'll be away for four months, i guess i'ld miss her very much.
Just like what people say, you'll never know what you have until you lose it.
I'm glad i'm not losing our friendship but just putting it on long distance.
She is someone who understands me on the back of her hands, and she's the only one that would scold me and i would listen.
We've been through thick and thin together, even went overseas together.
We ran to school while eating our shark fin soup from pasar malam,
We chew gummy bears' head off while complaining about people who pissed us off,
We got through quizzes, tests, exams and graduations together.

Looking back, it's as though we have just completed Primary school.
In 6 months' time, we would be graduating from our respective polytechnics.
Maybe we'll make it to Uni together and work force together too, just maybe.

Hope everything goes smoothly for her in Korea, stay warm and stay safe my dear. <3

Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment