Saturday 12 January 2013

Just another Friday Night

Met with Daryl and Ian for pool yesterday!
At TPY snooker zone..
Uncle never work le, so sian.. no more cute uncle make milo for me.
went off around 7pm for dinner at dhoby!
Hot tomato again, hehe!
Met up with Lynette~~ she gave me cookies! hehe.
After dinner, we went Clarke Quay for a drink.
Ohh, we went Eskibar :D
again! hehe.
then there was a trans there.. quite pretty lo!
then she keep talking to us :s
after the drink, we started playing truth or dare..
haha, i took dare and kissed that trans.
ohhhhh~~ HAHAHA.
(Well, not as bad as another friend to went to grind a guy..when he's a guy. HEHE)

I finally got to hear from you personally..
3 years and finally i hear it.
Took long enough.
I've never believed in your excuse..
I believe it's the other reason.
But wadeva it is, i got the message.

Time for flea at Scape, bye!

Loves,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment