Saturday 18 August 2012

Seventh Month !

Today is the second day of the lunar seventh month.
Can you believe it? i worked on the first night of the seventh month !
if i knew it was already the seventh month, i doubt i would have agreed to work.

Worse thing, i invited Andrea to study with me overnight at the airport..
and she didn't realised that the seventh month had started until she saw those red candles along the pavement.

Work was alright, as usual.
Not much diff and i dont feel anything this time, hehe !

I wonder if i can really study finish what i need to study during my work..
Sighh.

Hope my period dont come now, or else i can't focus at night! D:
and my papers would fail and i'll die ! D:

pray pray pray pray pray ~ ):

Yesterday was the first day of the seventh month and also the last day of the semester, good thing hurh?
I guess i ruined the cool and short day.
But well, i still didn't regret (okay, abit..) leaving.
I know things might not be the same, i know we wont be as close..
but tbh, i dont mind.
I've expected this to happen.
Everytime we sit down and thrash things out, nobody says anything..
I know i'm not active in projects this sem, and everyone's covering up my part..
Dont i feel guilty? but that's not the point.
well, we'll see if the next thrash out session actually works..
because i'm tired of settling these things.
always am.
perhaps, it's my fault.. but okay wadeva.

Chatted with Andrea while studying ysd,
we were talking about GPAs.
does it actually matter how much you get and how much your friend gets? the main point is still the exams, which you have to take alone..
why bother trying to drag ppl down so that you can reach higher?
But well, i just wanna grad with a 3.0 and i have no intention to go uni. so fight all you want.

My family isn't very well off, so wad?
at least i earn my own spendings, school trips, school fees and wadeva.
i'm broke, so?
I'm rich with experience in different work fields.

shall head for bed now, and off my phone!

PEACE !

No comments:

Post a Comment