Tuesday 7 August 2012

Life's back to normal, even better.

Finally i'm back !
doubt i'm gonna update frequently too.
shall concentrate on studies le. hehe.
perhaps, maybe, i dont know.

The relatives are gone, i got my room back~
since it's a neat and tidy now, i shall try my very best to keep it this way.

Went to pluck the irritating wisdom tooth out yesterday.
Thanks to my mum, i ran around yishun and ang mo kio D:
ran for four clinics and finally settled in the last one!
waited for another 3 hours before it was my turn..
the whole session took about 1 hour!
the injecting the numbing liquid and blah blah.
omg, totally cannot feel my right side mouth,
damn scary !
when he started to cut the gum, i think i'm going to die D:
not that i feel anything, but.. can you imagine people cutting your gums like that?!
when he attempted to pull the tooth out, he made alot of sound like CRUSHING the tooth !
i was praying hard for him to pull the correct tooth or i might just cry and die.
when he pulled halfway, the pain was tremendous !
then he jabbed me again..
when he pulled again, i felt the pain again..
and he jabbed me again.
in total, he jabbed me four times ! my goodness..
when he finally pulled it out, i rinsed and saw alot of blood! eeew..
then i tot it was almost done..
then i realised the curved needle and string on his hand.. omg.
he sewed my gums back !! D:
DISGUSTING.
and i have to find him again two weeks later..
damn D:
which is like study week? .___.
sighhh..
but well, he might not be very good.. but he's damn cheap. $250 ! the others i went to check were like..350-750? seriously..
okay, wadeva.
p-a-i-n. ):

Slept in till 1+pm today, damn shiok !
shall get started on my projects now !!
ohh errr, after i get a bathe ! :D

Life's gonna get better, maybe..
cos i'm cutting down on my works..which means less income, but well.. i really hope i got enough money for the trip to Europe in Sept !

No comments:

Post a Comment