Friday 6 July 2012

Sense the sarcasm please.

First, you start your statement with an unknown grp of people then you ask an obvious question.
Are you so not bonded with us that you dont even know wad we usually do?

Secondly, i asked if you are free on those two days to help for the performance.
You just replied that you can't for the first day, then wad about the second day?
So i asked if you can make it for the second day or not, and you replied 'can?'
wad the fuck is the question mark. how do you wan me to know if you can make it or not, i'm not your nanny for goodness sake.

So now you reply and tell me you can, then the next minute cannot. Can you fking hell make up your mind? Are you that dense?

Last! Puke blood please.
JC student, year 2, ex-triple science.
Seriously.. no common sense?
Gave you the address and you went to google till a Chicago place and still can ask me how to go?
are you blind? .__.
Told you i got no lesson tomorrow, and my form is with the teacher.. how to insist that you want to submit my form with yours together? -.-
and the money and half of the forms are with me, and i'm not free to meet you..
how can you submit mine tomorrow.
sometimes i wonder.. other than music and studying, wad else can you do?
where's your brain used on man..
Everytime i talk to you, i'll lose my temper once..
REALLY..
my goodness. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment