Friday 6 July 2012

Happiness

I cannot disagree that I had fun in school..
but seriously, of the many people i talk to in school..
how many of them know me, as in really know me?
less than 10? and those are either my woodlands friends or my colleagues.
yeahh.

Today admin ask me, why dont you bond with the people in co?
why should i when i prefer to be alone and have peace with the music?
i sound like a bitch alright, but seriously..
i prefer silence during practice than chit chatting..
worse still when they are all in cliques, school clique.
lol.
you know wad i'm referring to.
Domination.
not that i really bother, but if you're marking me down for that.. i'm telling you now.
i dont care, lol.

To me, i would do everything i can for you if i regard you as my friend.
i guess poly just shows me the reality of human beings..
too scary.
too hideous.

To be honest, you are merely a person i know in school.
You have no rights to tell me wad to do and wad not to do.
If you know me well, you wouldn't have said those words.
and please, you are the one being insensitive.

Dont talk about sensitivity.
I rather i stay 'over-sensitive' as i always am, rather than being insensitive and calling ppl INsensitive.

You heard me.

Tonight, will be the night i join back Gongcha again.
Dont go 'oh~ she lied about quitting gongcha' and stuffs.
yeah, i was totally on the verge of quitting gongcha once and for all..
but the environment is alright.
just got bored of the job..
if you actually sit down and think about it.
the pay is totally worth the boredom.
8/hr to rot, serve a couple drinks, wipe the floor, throw rubbish to the garage and do the GC milk.
i think it's worth!
the nasi lemak from the Peranakan cafe is nice too :p
perhaps, next door yogurt sounds nice too :x
hehe.
totally foody nights man !!
and starting from next week onwards,
i would be working on Friday and Saturday nights ! :D
11pm to 8am.
then Sunday morning go teacher's place for erhu lesson..
haha.
packed enough? lol.
sleeping time...hmmm.. we'll see.
Just pray hard and hope that I can get the Europe trip ~ ^^

shall go finish my proposal editing and tns journal entry!
hehe, bye <3

先苦后甜
我能维持下去多久呢?

No comments:

Post a Comment