Friday 17 June 2016

Second Job : Advantest

Upon completion of 2 weeks in Advantest, I managed to try some system hands on.
Waiting patiently for the time I can fully handle orders.

Many tell me to treasure my free time now, as work will be very hectic next time.
However, I am looking forward to the maddening job scope.

Call me sick or what, but I prefer to work than to lepak.
Worse still, paid to lepak.

Now I keep spending time thinking, how much I would appreciate the free time I have now.
Maybe I should pen down my feelings when I’m in the free time for my reference when I’m insanely busy.

Maybe I would prefer the busy times than the free times still. Haha.

I do not have anything to do and my direct superior is not a fan of me hanging out with other dept staff.
Toilet is so far, it takes around 10 min to make a quick trip to the ladies.
Smoking area is actually nearer than the toilet itself.

Because I’m down with a very bad sore throat, I cannot smoke..
So I’m really left with nothing much.
I cannot walk about the office or building. I cannot sit at my desk and play my phone openly.
I can only sit here, act busy and wait for my colleagues to give me some jobs that I can do..
And those jobs normally take 5-10minutes.

Bored die me.

No comments:

Post a Comment